Website Maintenance Plan
I make sure your site is hosted by a leading WordPress Hosting Company, and is protected, maintained, backed up and secure, so you can focus on your business.
Website Maintenance plan
Once a website goes live, it’s important to protect it from potential hacks, breaches and other threats that can bring your site down and get you blacklisted from Google; removing you from all search results and affecting your Google rankings. It’s also important to keep the site plugins, tools and other areas of the site updated and optimized for security, page loading speeds and better SEO rankings.
My monthly plan takes the stress off of you, and keeps your site safe and protected. I’ve got your back, making sure that month to month your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up and is rocking online. And when you’re on our plan, you’ll have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to at any point for help with updates, edits, additions or any potential website issues. This saves you having to reach out to hosting support yourself, and gives you more time to spend on your business.
AS A BONUS:
I take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 45 minutes) every month. You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that I’ve got your back for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
cost: starts at £80 per month
Prices quoted in GBP.
What’s in the Plan?
The website maintenance plan includes the following primary services in addition to hosting:
1) Updates & Optimization
Your site is kept updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2) Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam and malware.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
3) Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Restore points
4) Monthly Reports
You receive a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and more.
- Monthly google analytics report of page views and site traffic details
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer maintenance only?
Depending on your hosting company, I may be able to offer my Maintenance only Plan. Please Contact Me to discuss!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
No – there are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the Maintenance Plan there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline my Maintenance Plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You may have no backups or restore points so if the site gets hacked, you could lose all your content, pages and Google rankings.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, and website issues. Often you’ll have to try contacting your hosting company for any technical support which can’t be guaranteed.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
Sorry, no. The retainer of 1 hour of updates is just covered for that month.
What if I have updates that require more than 45 minutes
I always strive to get your updates done within the included 45 minutes of time, to save you any extra cost. If you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, I’ll give you an estimate of time and do that at my Hourly Rate.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – I’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. So far though, I have a 100% track record of ZERO hacks with any sites on my Maintenance Plan.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
I can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee starting at £190 / $250 then we can immediately get your site on our Maintenance Plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
Between Monday and Friday, I do my best to get to updates within 48hrs. As a monthly client, you’ll get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the Maintenance Plan.
Do monthly updates include SEO work?
No, please see my SEO Services for more details on how to ensure your website is optimised for google searches.